Why Choose Us?
Don’t trust your injury claim to just any law firm. You should have aggressive, dedicated representation from an experienced trial lawyer — someone who will work to maximize your compensation and help you put your life back together.
At MacLean Law Firm, we understand what you are going through, and we want to help. Following are some reasons to choose our firm to represent you in a personal injury matter:
- Founding attorney Scotty MacLean brings more than 20 years of experience to each and every case. He has the extensive knowledge and professional resources to handle the most complex personal injury matters and build strong claims on behalf of injury victims.
- Our firm has an outstanding reputation for achieving excellent results for clients. Mr. MacLean has helped accident victims in Fort Worth and throughout Texas obtain tens of millions of dollars in compensation.
- Mr. MacLean is available 24 hours a day, every day. If you ever have questions or concerns about your case, you can call and get answers.
- You will never be passed off to a paralegal or an associate. Mr. MacLean handles every case personally.
- If you are unable to come to us, we can come to you. We offer in-home and hospital visits to clients whose injuries prevent them from traveling to our offices in Fort Worth or Cleburne.
- Mr. MacLean is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Less than 1 percent of attorneys in the nation qualify for this group, which is limited to trial lawyers who have won million-dollar verdicts and settlements.
- Judges and other attorneys know that Mr. MacLean is an ethical, dedicated advocate for injury victims. In fact, he has earned an AV Preeminent peer review rating* through Martindale-Hubbell.
- Our firm handles a wide variety of personal injury and work-related injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, oil field accidents, railroad accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dog bite injuries and wrongful death.
- You can call or email today for a free case evaluation. We can assess your case, explain your options and help you seek the compensation you need.
Contact MacLean Law Firm
Get a free consultation by calling MacLean Law Firm at , or send us an email. We advise and represent injury victims throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.